Seniors Housing, Health Care and Services Advisor Seniors Advocate
Seniors Voices helps seniors and their families evaluate retirement homes living, as well as health and home care services to best suit the individual senior’s lifestyle. We provide information about current senior housing options, staying in your own home and aging in place, alternative seniors housing options, as well as government and professional services for older people.
Having worked behind the scenes in seniors housing for over 20 years, we know the right questions to ask retirement home operators in order to provide you with important decision making information. We want what is best for you and will give you honest and impartial information.
We are unbiased and take NO REFERRAL FEES from companies who ask us to bring your business to them. Instead, we want to help you choose what is best for you!
Advocacy and Advisory Services
Seniors Voices advisors offer customized evaluation and referrals to your best choices in senior living services:
- Seniors Housing: Independent Living, Supportive Living and Assisted Living, including alternates such as Laneway Housing
- Long Term Care Homes – Understand your options, responsibilities and rights
- Home Care Services which are a good fit for your needs
- Professional Advisors such as financial planners, estate and wills lawyers
- Realtors, Moving and Relocation Services
- Home Renovation Specialists to help you comfortably and safely stay in your own home
- Transportation and Travel Services to safely get you where you want to be
- Access Government Services including health care, by allowing us to demystify the process and options available
Having served hundreds of seniors for over 20 years, Seniors Voices has the skill to help you evaluate which providers can best meet your needs. We can give you insight into a world that you may find confusing and unfamiliar. We will walk with you along this journey by providing ongoing companionship, liaison for family and service providers, as well as travel accompaniment. “You are not alone!”
Ongoing Visits to Seniors and Reporting to Families
Family Members and Caregivers – A special service for you:
You may choose us to provide ongoing, onsite companionship as well as monitoring and feedback about the service your loved one is receiving. We can keep you informed and follow up with you to fit your family’s needs first. Provide for your Peace of Mind as well as the comfort of your loved one!
With today’s busy families often living at a distance from their elders, it can be challenging to provide the attention your loved one needs as they move through the aging process. Seniors Voices Advisors can assist you by visiting with your family member, liaising with their health and home care providers and keeping you informed of your parents’ needs when you cannot attend yourself.
We invite you to view our site, or contact us for information about how we can help you.